You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight.
Finally back at SWU, and so far it's been pretty freaking awesome other than a few mishaps here or there. It's good to be back, feels like home:) Last night I was reunited with the loves of my life: Gracie Clendening, Emily Martin, and Mary Fairchild. I missed my Jew/Hawaiian a whole freaking bunch though. Rachel Walker, things aren't the same without you, and you are loved by us all. Come back to us soon! Because you need to be with us when we play in the snow. Which, may I say, was freaking awesome! Well when we were walking down the hill I kinda slipped and fell, hit my head on the road, and...then promptly destroyed our "sled". Fail. But we able to salvage our sledding experience by recovering a sled that was tossed to the side by some other people cause it had a crack in it. It was so much fun...until I happened to get too much air time and broke that one too. Epic Failure. Oh well...Matthew went and got the door to the portapotty and tried to sled down with it...didn't work out too well for him. Haha Mary came in pretty much as we started to leave. But playing in the snow was great. Came back to StuB...thawed out...grabbed something to eat...watched a movie with the girls, and then took a nap. It was overall a pretty legit day. And we're planning on going back out tonight! It's gonna be freaking legit. Mary went and got one of those cooking trays from the cafe to use as a sled since I broke the first two lol but I'm thinking it's time for a nap because I'm too tired to function correctly, and I want to be able to have the full experience when we go outside! New pictures and videos when playing in the snow is over will be uploaded to Facebook afterwards:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment